These are PDFs and Word versions of the RF QPR and PPR quantitative data and progress narrative templates. If using the Word template, it must be converted to a PDF by clicking “File”, then “Save As”, then selecting “PDF” from the drop-down menu of available file formats. Only PDF versions of the completed progress narrative can be uploaded into Grant Solutions. If using the PDF templates, the file must be saved on your computer first before opening them in Adobe in order to view and edit. You should also add the reporting date (i.e. the due date for the applicable report) to the file name before selecting "Save". For example, if you are submitting the Grant Year 3 PPR, it is recommended to save the file with "10.30.2023" in the file name. Please follow the steps below to download the contents of the file:
- Open the PPR/QPR Narrative Template by clicking the “View PDF” button.
- Save the narrative template to your computer's Desktop by right-clicking in the document and selecting “Save as….” if you are using Chrome, “Save target as…” if you are using Edge, OR clicking the download icon at the top right.
- Name the file with the reporting date and save to your computer.
- Exit out of your browser.
- Navigate to your desktop to open and edit the file.